Weddings & Events
Nothing’s better than an experienced live band to create the atmosphere of celebration and keep your event flowing smoothly. The interaction between a live band and the crowd is the magic spark that keeps everyone dancing, laughing and most of all, having fun. If that’s what you’re looking for, then you're in the right place!
Tell Scarlet is not a tribute band or a theme-band. We’re not your stereotypical “wedding” band. We’re simply a great band that covers a great mix of classic and new music.
Because of the wide range and the quality of music we play, we’ve become a popular choice for weddings and corporate and private events. We often hear people commenting that they didn’t expect to hear a “real” band at their event.
We’re busy year-round playing public venues and private engagements. In addition to many wedding receptions, we’ve also entertained at events for many corporate clients, including
- The Orlando Magic
- Sea Island Resorts
- Critz Automotive Group
Our number one job is to take the guesswork out of planning your event, and to make sure that you and your guests have an unforgettable experience and an absolute blast celebrating with you!
We invite you to discuss your plans with us; we’ll work hard to help you realize your vision.
Tell Scarlet can either work with your wedding or event planner, or with you directly, to cover the entire event for you. Are you planning things on your own, and not completely sure how things should go? No worries; we’ll draw from our years of wedding experience to walk you through your day, and discuss the options we offer along the way. We can…
- Provide an elegant band, featuring both male and female vocalists.
- Provide a tasteful musical background for the cocktail hour / beginning of your reception.
- Emcee the entire event (announce the arrival of the wedding party, including groomsmen and bridesmaids, parents, etc., announce other events such as cake cutting, bouquet toss, garter toss, etc.)
- Perform music specially selected for your first dance, father/daughter, mother/son dances.
- Provide an open microphone for toasts.
- Provide musical accompaniment to other elements of the reception.
- Perform a fresh, fun and tasteful mix of dance music, ranging from classic hits to what's hot on the radio now, so there's something for every musical taste.
- We can flex to work in any special program elements you may want.
Please click to contact or book us, so that we can discuss your needs, pricing, or any other questions you may have!