In addition to their impressive sound and hard-earned success, the Savannah-Based POP-ROCK & COUNTRY group Tell Scarlet, has become fondly known to many in their area as “that family band”.
Throughout the span of its career, the group's focus has evolved from high-end event entertainment to include playing shows as a well-established regional act, and has seen continued success after the 2017 release of its debut album, “Clean Slate”.
Over the years, Tell Scarlet has played on a vast collection of stages ranging from smaller venues to high-end resorts and establishments. They have played both headlining and opening slots, and shared the stage with a myriad of local and regional acts, including South Carolina-based act, Cranford Hollow, and Ed Roland and the Sweet Tea Project (formerly of Collective Soul fame).
Some of their more notable venues and clients include,
- Hard Rock Cafe | Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
- House of Blues | Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
- Palmetto Bluff | Bluffton, South Carolina
- The Ritz-Carlton, Reynolds Plantation | Greensboro, Georgia
- Piedmont Driving Club | Atlanta, Georgia
- Sea Island Resort | Sea Island, Georgia
- Wexford Plantation | Hilton Head Island, South Carolina
- The Orlando Magic
- Critz BMW
- Whole Foods
- The American Diabetes Association
- Savannah Magazine
- South Magazine